Asobimo Music: Free music App for Asobimo games
Asobimo Music is a free music app that allows you to enjoy game music provided by Asobimo, Inc. for FREE.
You can enjoy more than 600 songs for free, including the latest game, soon to be released!
The setlist includes music from the latest game "Eternal", which will be revealed for the first time! ! !
The total number of music files is more than 600 from 11 game titles! ! !
This app is not only for users who have played Asobimo games. Even people who have not played Asobimo games yet can surely find their favorite music!
Enjoy listening and find your favorite music while you work, while playing sports, or any time when you can't play the actual game. ♪
★★★ Anyone can easily enjoy listening to Asobimo music! ★★★
There is no tiring procedure for user registration, so anyone can listen just by downloading the application.
Of course, people who have never played Asobimo games should give it a try too. ♪
Also, you can browse easily with no ads.
★★★ Create your own playlist by adding your Favorites! ★★★
After finding a song you like, tap the heart symbol to the right of the title to set it as your favorite!
Your setlist can be played from your Favorites page, which can be opened from the heart mark at the top right of the main page.
Enjoy playing your favorite music with ease.
Create your own playlist!
A new world is waiting...
Expect the Unexpected
With thousands of virtual experiences and communities, you'll never run out of places to explore and people to meet. Music clubs, roleplaying communities, virtual cinemas and more. Second Life is always wonderful, sometimes weird, and 100% wow-worthy.
Remote Meetings Redefined
Make meetings fun again with virtual hangout spaces, classes and conferences. For over a decade, leading companies and educators have trusted Second Life for branded social spaces for events and remote meetings.
Imagine the Possibilities
Shop the Second Life Marketplace to discover millions of items including virtual fashions, home decor, and more. Create and monetize your own creations to earn real profits in a virtual economy powered by Tilia.
SoundTeMP a Korean team of video game music composers
SoundTeMP is a Korean team of video game musiccomposers. Formed in 1992, they have been creating soundtracks for MMORPGcomputer games. By 2002, their work in Ragnarok Online (a highly acclaimed early MMORPG) made them famous. Their most recent work is in the MMORPG Tree of Savior.
Another international MMORPG using game music from SoundTeMP since 2003 is FlyFF, which comes from Korea as well.
- Lee Seock-Jin (BlueBlue)
- Kwon Goo-Hee (Goopal)
- Kwak Dong-Il (Sevin) (1993–2004)
- Jang Seong-Woon (Nikacha)
- Park Jin-Bae (Silhouetti, ESTi)
- Park Soo-Il
- Nam Goo-Min (Nauts)
List of MMORPGs featuring music from SoundTeMP
List of other games featuring music from SoundTeMP
- Ys 2 Special (1994・Mantra, arrange)
- Lychnis (1994・Softmax, arrange)
- Genocide 2 (1995・Mantra, arrange)
- Astrocounter of CRESCENTS (1996・S&T On-Line/Samsung)
- Icekiss (1997・Object Square, freeware)
- The Rhapsody of Zephyr (1998・Softmax)
- Ant Man 2 (1998・Gravity)
- Merturl Wizard (1998・OSC)
- Leithian (1999・Kama Digital Entertainment)
- The War of Genesis III (1999・Softmax)
- Fortress series (CCR)
- Arcturus (2000・Sonnori/Gravity)
- Narsillion (2002・Grigon Entertainment)
- Dream Chaser (2002・SOFTMAX)
- Cheollang Yeoljeon (2003・Grigon Entertainment)
- Magna Carta (2004・SOFTMAX)
- PangYa (2004・Ntreev Soft)
- DJ MAX / DJ MAX online
- Princess Maker series
Their soundtracks in MMORPG ranged from trance/techno, electronic to instrumental, ambient and new-age. SoundTeMP are often acclaimed for their wide experimentation with game audio styles, mixing various genres together to produce unique tracks.
The MMORPG Addict's Anthem
TENKOMORI (music, lyrics, arranger)
A girl drawn to the allure of online games takes a dive into the electronic sea. How far will she go to create an alter-ego in an entirely different world...?
— Website description
"The MMORPG Addict's Anthem" (ネトゲ廃人シュプレヒコール,Netoge Haijin Shupurehikōru?, lit. "Online Game Addicts Sprechchor") is a Hatsune Miku song written and composed by TENKOMORI.
"The MMORPG Addict's Anthem" first appeared in Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F where it can be unlocked by clearing "Monochrome∞Blue Sky". It was later added to Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Arcade Future Tone on 29 July 2014. An Extra Extreme difficulty rhythm game chart for the song was added on 25 July 2018. In Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone, "The MMORPG Addict's Anthem" was included in the Future Sound song pack and its Extra Extreme difficulty chart was added later via a patch on 27 September 2018. It is also featured in Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA MegaMix, with its PV modified to include the ToonShader graphics.
Rhythm game info
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F
|No. of notes||275||345||539||700|
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Arcade Future Tone/MegaMix
|No. of notes||N/A||486||631||704||787|
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA MegaMix
|No. of notes||549||902|
- Despite the character vocal positions, the Sub-Outfit character is actually seen to be singing, not the Main Outfit character.
- The song is set in the lobby of Phantasy Star Online 2, another game published by SEGA.
- At one point in the song, a voice in the background repeatedly says "RMT" and "MPK", which stand for Real Money Transaction (ie. an in-game purchase), and Monster Player Kill, where a players kills a rival player using a monster. This is used in MMOs where a player killing another player is forbidden.
Project DIVA F thumbnail
- ↑SONGS. Retrieved on 13 August 2018. “A girl drawn to the allure of online games takes a dive into the electronic sea. How far will she go to create an alter-ego in an entirely different world...?”
.Relaxing JRPG Music to Sleep or Study to
- 2018 mustang reliability
- Tensorflow min
- Free season 3 2018
- 1byone omnidirectional antenna
- Tactical mak 90
- What gyms does usaa offer
- Ardmore ok weather
- Vw dealer ny
- Office depot 2 inch binders
- Plastic trophies walmart
- Pny 3080 msrp
- Anil ravipudi
- Garnet color paint