The Elysian Winter Beer Festival is run by volunteers and we are always in need of help. If you are able to lend a helping hand, please get in contact to discuss opportunities. We need help;
• Serving behind the bar
• Admitting patrons to the festival
• Handling membership enquiries and signing up members, as well as
• Other general support such as setting up and taking down the festival
No experience is necessary as training will be provided and a staff meeting will be held on the evening of the 25th January. You do not need to be a CAMRA member to be a volunteer at the event.
As a volunteer you will have access to a wide range of benefits;
• Free entry to the festival
• Discounted beer (50% off the price)
• Free or subsidised food (to be confirmed with the venue)
• The camaraderie of being part of a small team delivering this great event, and
• Access to the trade session on 25th and free beer that evening
Additional benefit recently announced – a free festival T Shirt (subject to availability as only 75 are available and will be given out on a first come first served basis).
If you would like to help out, please complete the form available here 9th_Elysian_Festival_Staffing_Form and return it as directed.